SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE – TSA Manufacturing is looking for an experienced shipping and receiving clerk; however, we will train the right individual. TSA Manufacturing is locally owned and operated. We operate out of one location in southwest Omaha, but our territory/customer base covers the Midwest and beyond. Our product line include anchor bolts, threaded rod, coil rod, acme rod, u-bolts, weld studs, deformed bar anchors, etc. In addition, to our manufactured items we ship/resale domestically sourced products and imported products based on Customer’s requests.
Check us out at www.TSAMfg.com
Preferred candidates should have one year of shipping experience.
Full Time with benefits, Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation and more. We promote from within whenever possible.
Duties included the following:
- Picking and preparing orders for shipment.
- Receiving inbound product.
- Packaging and labeling of product.
- Experience with sit-down LP forklift and standup electric forklift.
- Stocking warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of outbound and inbound trucks.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to deal with customers and vendors on a daily basis.
- Light computer work.
- Ability to safely lift 70lbs.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Experience with UPS Worldship is helpful.
- Proven attendance record a must.
- Must be a team player.
Requires pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Work is performed in a factory setting. Heated in the winter. No air conditioning.
Please click the "Apply" button to submit resume or applications can be completed in person at TSA Manufacturing, 14901 Chandler Rd., Omaha, NE 68138
Shipping and Receiving forklift warehouse Shipping and Receiving Omaha Jobs