~~Senior Property Claims Examiner – Omaha, Nebraska~~
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We’re a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
We’re looking for candidates with at least five years of claims processing experience. You’ll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the insurance claims process for first party homeowner losses. This includes determining coverage, investigating claims and negotiating a timely and fair settlement.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, insurance or a related field.
• 5 or more years Property & Casualty claims processing experience.
• Prior work experiences in claims examination with Commercial Lines preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of property/casualty insurance claims management process, systems and regulatory requirements.
• Highly developed analytical and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Effective team player.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Business casual work environment – wear your jeans to work.
• Newly remodeled office near I-80 on I Street – convenient to shopping and dining.
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
• 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
• Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Interested Candidates Apply Here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=duval1&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US#
Or, send resume to: Career.Opportunities@Stillwater.com
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Address||12500 I Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Suite 100|
|Function||Examiner / Adjuster|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week; Exempt Position|
|SOC Category||13-1031.01 Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories