Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? PromiseShip is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
PromiseShip works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Routinely On-site: Massage Therapists, Food Trucks
- Monthly On-site: Midland Pet Therapy Day
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, PromiseShip is the place for you.
Performs routine clerical duties following established methods and procedures relating to the creation, management and closing of paper and electronic records. Pulls and prepares case records for oversight activities, assembles and routes records, assists with correspondence requests and data entry, scans documents into N-FOCUS, and maintains and retrieves hard files maintained in records storage as needed.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Electronically and/or physically process all case file documents, reports, correspondence, emails etc. to be maintained within the designated file in accordance with PromiseShip policy and practice.
- Ensures accuracy of identifying information provided within documentation including family name, master case number, and service type by confirming with the NFOCUS and FAMCare systems.
- Creates and closes files in accordance with PromiseShip policy and practice.
- Ensures timely delivery of closed files to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Coordinates, prepares for, and/or participates in oversight activities as well as internal and external audits.
- Maintains and organizes paper files and records so as to maintain neatness and accessibility to the files.
- Requests and tracks files from HHS offices as needed based on case transfers, case re-entries, and PromiseShip staff requests.
- Processes all forms of requests for information including requests made by PromiseShip staff, subpoenas, file reviews etc. through phone calls, emails, and in-person requests.
- Demonstrates high level of problem solving and customer service principles.
- Maintains various tracking data-bases for day to day operations.
- Maintains confidentiality of both electronic and paper files and documentation in accordance with PromiseShip policies and procedures.
- Manages time to complete all assigned tasks within established timeframes.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the PromiseShip mission.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance.
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Performs other program related duties as assigned.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Typing speed of 30 wpm
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems with high perception of detail to identify, avoid and rectify errors.
- Demonstrates good communication skills when processing incoming documentation, documentation requests, and participating in internal and external audits.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize various computer software platforms including Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn and navigate through other computer based systems. Knowledge of NFOCUS or FAMCare a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple written or oral instructions. Ability needed to address standardized situations.
- Ability to correspond verbally in a calm manner with staff and various organizations and facilities in sometimes tense situations.
- Ability to write simple sentences using proper sentence structure and punctuation.
- Ability to speak simple sentences using normal word order and proper tenses.
- Ability to alphabetize and file by numerical value.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. PromiseShip is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at (402)492-2500.