Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
Nebraska Families Collaborative (NFC) is currently seeking a Facilitation Supervisor to provide leadership and guidance to the Facilitation Unit. The ideal candidate will have highly developed communication and conflict resolution skills and the experience necessary to oversee an impartial, effective and consistent case planning process. Strong coaching/mentoring orientation towards child welfare work and the ability to effectively engage family team meeting participants is essential.
- Oversees activities of Facilitation team.
- Ensure Family Team Meetings (FTMs) occur within the fidelity of the model.
- Monitors effectiveness of Family Team Meeting facilitation model.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with NDHHS staff, county attorney, GAL's, CASA, law enforcement and other case-specific stakeholders.
- Monitors program to ensure that Facilitators use the identified framework including the theories of the Wraparound model.
- Ensures agency and staff adherence to applicable federal guidelines, Nebraska statutes, NDHHS policies and procedures, and the HHSS Service Delivery and Service Coordination Contract.
- Cooperates and collaborates with Agency staff and subcontractors.
- Mentors and coaches agency staff to improve organizational and individual performance.
- Monitors the performance of Facilitation Specialists on a continuous basis and reviews performance with individuals; maintains structured management system so as to clearly communicate goals and expectations.
- Provides staff clear directions and priorities with equal emphasis on program quality, morale building, and teamwork.
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Document information on NFOCUS.
- Will ensure staff members follow NFC policies as outlined in Practice Notes and the Operations Manual.
- Availability for mandatory on call status as outlined by NFC.
- Advocates for children, families, and youth at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or a related human services field plus a minimum of 4 years of experience in case management is required. MS Degree Preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory and management experience and experience with facilitation and mediation preferred.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of supervision.
- Knowledge of the practices of direct case management including assessment, analyzing critical information, plan development and implementation.
- Ability to plan, assign, direct, and evaluate the work of staff.
- Ability to work effectively with community service providers, law enforcement, the court and legal systems.
- Must be knowledgeable of community resources and service providers available in the geographical area.
- Must possess valid driver's license with a good driving record, plus ability to provide own transportation to complete travel requirements of job.
- Skills acquired from working with state and local agencies is preferred.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer