Reports To: Commercial Banking Real Estate Manager
Summary: Create and maintain close relationships with all parties involved in commercial real estate transactions and help facilitate sales through the structuring of creative and appealing loan, deposit, cash management and merchant card processing products.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers related financial and general business information, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, participates in team credit decisions and communicates with prospects and customers to close sales.
- Analyzes and screens loan requests for all types of commercial real estate loans. Presents requests to management when the proposed loan is beyond departmental lending authority.
- Manages large or complex commercial real estate loans, as needed, and counsels loan customers on loan management and beneficial financial strategies.
- Directs and implements business development activities, such as calls on prospects.
- Maintains and enhances information base on local and national economics, as well as other concerns that would impact the financial institution’s lending activities.
- Provides input to the departmental budget-making process and reviews adequacy of departmental services, staff services and materials (including electronic data processing services, technical materials and forms). Makes recommendations to management on product improvements or changes.
- Develops and retains commercial real estate business, meeting with prospects and customers to achieve an aggressive sales goal under limited supervision.
- Makes calls independently and may accompany more inexperienced personnel on larger account visits.
- Possess broad knowledge of commercial and other products and services, including loan policy, documentation, structuring and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a conduit for developing a growing network of outside referral sources for new business.
- Ensures that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Provides a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and bank personnel on cash management services.
- Performs customer setups; prepares contracts and maintains customer files; tracks sales records, monitors product usage and system operation.
- Prepares written responses to requests for proposal.
- Assists in cash management audits and examinations.
- Provides support in training bank personnel on the features and benefits of cash management products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Education and Experience:
ACCESSbank is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled