Responsible for preparation of all loan documentation accurately and timely.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares complex loan documentation for assigned commercial loans and non-TRID consumer loans;ensuring accuracy and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with HMDA data capture
- Ensures loan documents contain all necessary signatures, dates and other relevant data. Checks real estate documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates and signatures.
- Assist Loan Operations Manager with special projects to support portfolio growth as assigned.
- Provide loan closing support for Relationship Manager.
- Model ACCESSbank core values daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Minimum of three to five years or more of experience preparing loan documentation.
- In depth experience and understanding of financial institution products and services, applicable laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial, industrial, commercial real-estate and consumer lending policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, ability to successfully manage multiple priorities; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated/takes initiative.
- Proficiency with typing.