Cafe 7 Cook
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Provides excellent guest service by preparing Café 7 menu items as directed and in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring work environment meets all prescribed health and safety standards. Provides direction and leadership to other cooks, as needed.
- Delivers excellent guest service.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Prepares food to menu specifications according to quality standards and presentation guidelines.
- Ensures portion control and food quality to minimize loss. Assists in ensuring temperatures are checked and recorded regularly.
- Ensures work area is properly stocked, and is kept in clean and organized order.
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of kitchen, bar, and dining area.
- Restocks items when needed.
- Assists in ensuring health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
- Adheres to company polices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- At least six (6) months previous experience in food service.
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment, subject to extreme temperatures.
| Date Posted
July 12, 2019
| Date Closes
August 11, 2019
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
Casual / Contingent Employee
| SOC Category
35-2014.00 Cooks, Restaurant
This job is related other jobs in these career categories