Clumpies Ice Cream Maker
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Assists Clumpies Manager with the day-to-day operations of Clumpies Factory and production of ice cream for Clumpies. Also will be involved in new flavor creation and expansion of Clumpies products.
- Performs setup, breakdown, and clean up procedures of all equipment and production space at Factory.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Maintains facilities in accordance with Department of Agriculture regulations.
- Performs all ice cream production to Clumpies standards and on schedule with Clumpies production schedule and deadlines.
- Cooks and prepares food to Clumpies and food safety standards.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, including Mystery Shop when working outside the kitchen with guests.
- Assists with placing orders as needed, including picking up orders and supplies from local vendors
- Conducts training with partners in the factory.
- Complies with both Clumpies’ and Rock City’s employment policies and procedures.
- Maintains inventory and par levels of ice cream as requested by manager, informing manager when stock levels are low.
- Delivers ice cream to the store and wholesale customers in the Clumpies truck including the necessary preparations on cooling and charging refrigeration.
- Prepares special event carts for events as needed.
- Informs Clumpies Manager or Team Leader of any partner issues that occurred during shift.
- Informs Clumpies Manager or Team Leader of any needs that may arise at the factory and issues with the production process.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
- Experience in other food service and cooking preferred
- Must be highly motivated and capable of working independently for extended periods of time
- Ability to be Serve Safe Certified
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays as needed. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Required to regularly use hands and fingers. Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly.
| Date Posted
March 15, 2019
| Date Closes
April 14, 2019
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
35-2021.00 Food Preparation Workers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job requires the following skills
- Kitchen / Food Service Worker
This job is related other jobs in these career categories