Guest Experience Coordinator
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Works directly with the Special Events Manager to plan and implement various guest enhancement activities across multiple markets and teams, including group sales offerings.
- Leads in accordance with the Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Visits all See Rock City, Inc. locations and attractions regularly, interacting with guests and assessing the overall guest experience.
- Serves in an MOD capacity as needed.
- Responsible for the implementation of various guest enhancement activities and offerings across multiple markets and teams.
- Responsible for the scheduling, training, and implementation of the Wayfinding positions.
- Coordinates the orientation of education groups upon arrival at Rock City Gardens and Blowing Springs Farm with the support of Rock City Talent.
- Coordinates the monthly Story Time program at local libraries and schools.
- Leads and assists with the supervision of contract staff up to 10 partners.
- Participates and assists in the design, planning, budgeting and implementation of event/guest enhancements.
- Works with group sales to plan and implement product offerings including special guided trail walks or activities.
- May assist with media visits or other event promotion activities as needed.
- Works with Teams First Impressions, Operations, Retail and Food to execute guest enhancement activities throughout the gardens.
- Work independently or with little supervision to complete tasks by deadlines.
- Assists with research and development for the Special Events, Special Projects and Innovation Teams as needed.
- Assists with the set-up and tear-down of Special Events park décor as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must possess an outgoing, friendly personality and provide excellent guest service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; develop and write reports.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people- internal and external customers.
- Familiarity/skill set to be savvy with social media/digital tools.
- Regularly able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Associate’s degree; or one to three years related experience; or equivalent of both required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using American money.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, Email proficiency.
- Current driver’s license and ability to be covered on company insurance
| Date Posted
November 7, 2018
| Date Closes
December 7, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job is related other jobs in these career categories