Rock City Food Service Partner
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Provides excellent guest service by efficiently handling transactions with guests. Runs register, and performs other duties in food service.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Grows sales by Up-Selling.
- Operates cash register to conduct transactions, including opening and closing procedures and daily deposits.
- Assists in ensuring temperatures are checked and recorded regularly.
- Ensures work area is properly stocked and is kept in clean and organized order.
- Prepares and serves food.
- Ensures portion control and food quality to minimize loss.
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of the dining room, windows and doors of restaurant.
- Restocks items when needed.
- Assists in ensuring health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
- Adheres to company polices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- No prior experience needed. Must complete company orientation and cashier training before beginning work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 15 pounds.
| Date Posted
October 10, 2018
| Date Closes
November 9, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
35-2021.00 Food Preparation Workers
This job is related other jobs in these career categories