Incline Railway Food Team Leader
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Supervises the daily operations of the Incline Food location(s). Performs tasks including, but not limited to, assisting the TN Operations Manager with general oversight of daily food operations, inventory, coaching and counseling partners, portion control, and cash handling. Focuses on the guest experience and quality guest service in the Food locations.
- Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Deliver excellent guest service in line with the organizations Mission, Cultures, and Values.
- Jointly prepares and weekly schedule and communicates scheduling issues to TN Operations Manager.
- Proactively manages labor during changing business needs and assists in monitoring partner attendance.
- Assists TN Operations Manager with leading and creating outlines for Team Meetings.
- Assists in the daily supervision of partners assigned to work on the Incline Food team.
- Assists TN Operations Manager in coaching and counseling Food Team partners as needed and in preparing Partner Performance Feedback forms.
- Works with the TN Operations Manager on establishing menus, acquiring needed materials, and ordering food items and supplies.
- Ensures that dining areas are kept clean and that food is attractively displayed to help achieve favorable per caps.
- Trains Food partners to include knowledge of opening and closing procedures, proper cash handling and register usage, food preparation, and health codes.
- Performs monthly inventories of the food operations.
- Monitors waste and portions to help ensure the food operations have an acceptable cost of sales.
- Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
- Ensures all paperwork is handled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Performs cashier duties as needed.
- Prepares food products.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative professional image to guests, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public; Read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Point-of-sale software, and general computer skills preferred
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or four to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to supervise and manage up to 5 partners.
- Recipient of Serve Safe Certification.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds.
| Date Posted
September 10, 2018
| Date Closes
October 10, 2018
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $12.00
| SOC Category
51-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Production and Operating Workers
This job requires the following skills
- Food Service
- Kitchen / Food Service Worker
- Food and Beverage Management / Supervision
- Food and Beverage Sales
- Food Sales
This job is related other jobs in these career categories