Rock City Retail Partner
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Responsible for handling sales transactions for our guests. Provides excellent guest service in line with our mission, culture and values. Maintain a clean and orderly shop.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, providing excellent guest service in line with our mission, culture and values.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Performs the opening and closing procedures as well as all other normal cashier duties.
- Adheres to company policy.
- Maintains a clean and orderly shop.
- Helps restock as needed.
- Answers phone in professional manner and take messages and/or orders as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- No prior experience needed. Must complete company orientation and cashier training before beginning work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 10 pounds.
| Date Posted
July 20, 2018
| Date Closes
August 19, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
41-2031.00 Retail Salespersons
This job is related other jobs in these career categories