Cafe 7 Food Runner
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Provides excellent guest service by delivering food and beverages and assisting servers at Café 7as directed and in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring work environment meets all prescribed health and safety standards.
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness, delivering excellent guest service at all times.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting in clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables after guest departure.
- Assists kitchen staff by calling in new orders and checking food for accuracy
- Assists in dish washing and food preparation
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information, constantly increasing knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
- Does side work during non-busy hours.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with food and beverage partners to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Assists in ensuring health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures, including those related to inventory and portion control.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have at least 6 months hospitality or retail customer service experience with preference for previous restaurant serving experience.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write clearly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 20 pounds, including loads of awkward size and balance.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment, subject to extreme temperatures.
| Date Posted
May 30, 2018
| Date Closes
June 29, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
35-9031.00 Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
This job requires the following skills
- Food Service
- Customer Service
This job is related other jobs in these career categories