See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
We currently have career opportunities for part-time Baristas to joing our team at the Lookout Mountain, GA Starbucks across from Rock City Gardens. As a part of See Rock City, Inc., baristas enjoy being a part of both the Starbucks brand and Rock City experience!
Prepares beverages to Starbucks’ standards. Operates cash register. Provides excellent guest service.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, including Mystery Shops.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Performs the opening and closing procedures, as well as, all other normal cashier duties.
- Prepares beverages to meet all weight and temperature requirements.
- Maintains a clean store.
- Helps restock as needed.
- Prepares beverage components.
- Adheres to Starbucks’ and Rock City’s employment policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and orderly shop.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Barista and AST certification through Starbucks.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- Either has received or is pursuing high school diploma or GED; or four to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both is preferred.
- No prior experience needed. Must complete company orientation and training before beginning work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Required to regularly use hands and fingers. Must be able to lift/move up to 30 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly.
| Date Posted
May 30, 2018
| Date Closes
June 29, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
25 hours per week
| Start Date
| SOC Category
This job offers the following benefits
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Flexible Hours
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- On-the-Job Training
- Merit Increases
This job requires the following skills
- Food Service
- Kitchen / Food Service Worker
- Food and Beverage Service
- Food and Beverage Worker
- Food Service Worker
This job is related other jobs in these career categories