Sky Harbor Guest Experience Specialist
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Responsible for working with the Sky Harbor Team to coordinate and maintain excellence in presentation of guest accommodations and guest experience.
- Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s Mission, Cultures, and Values.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Interacts with guests on property and by phone in order to assist with any questions they may have regarding the surrounding area and attractions.
- Responds to guest inquiries and needs on-site.
- Fields and responds to information inquiries via phone and internet.
- Processes transactions such as deposits, general payment, and refunds.
- Regularly inspects property for any issues or needs.
- Creates and distributes maintenance and related work orders, as appropriate.
- Communicates with maintenance and operations regarding details of future events.
- Assists with general property maintenance issues.
- Prepares and updates property management reports on a regular basis.
- Helps with housekeeping and laundry duties, when needed.
- Manages and coordinates guest check-ins/check-outs.
- Manages the Sky Harbor calendar.
- Shops for groceries and other supplies.
- Ensures property and assets are kept secure at all times.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
- Performs the housekeeping duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and a passion for organization, cleanliness, and excellent guest service.
- Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks independently.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiple, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public as well as read and analyze business correspondence.
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to stand, walk and use your hands above your head. Ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds and ability to use hands and fingers for food prep.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, including high and low temperatures and wet conditions.
| Date Posted
May 5, 2018
| Date Closes
June 4, 2018
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-4081.00 Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
This job requires the following skills
- Guest Service Management
This job is related other jobs in these career categories