Incline Railway Admissions Partner
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Responsible for the smooth and efficient handling of sales at the Ticket Desk and creating a positive experience for guests, providing excellent guest service in line with our mission and values. Helps maintain a clean and orderly environment in the Ticket Desk.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, providing excellent guest service in line with our mission, culture and values.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Performs the opening and closing procedures, as well as, all other normal cashier duties for ticket desk.
- Answers guest questions, processes ticket sales in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to company policy.
- Processes group transactions accurately.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Helps restock as needed.
- Answers phone in professional manner and take messages and/or orders as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- No prior experience needed. Must complete company orientation and cashier training before beginning work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 15 pounds.
| Date Posted
March 30, 2018
| Date Closes
April 29, 2018
827 E Brow Rd,
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
39-3091.00 Amusement and Recreation Attendants
This job is related other jobs in these career categories