Starbucks Team Leader
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Supervises Starbucks partners daily and maintains an attractive and well stocked store. Prepares beverages to Starbucks’ standards.
- Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, including Mystery Shops.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Performs normal barista duties and ensures that opening and closing procedures are followed.
- Assists Starbucks Manager with creating weekly partner schedule.
- Assists with conducting inventory, maintaining stock, and placing orders.
- Prints daily sales reports.
- Takes money bags to Accounting.
- Conducts Starbucks on-the-job training programs for baristas and store management (AST Training) as needed.
- Enforces both Starbucks’ and Rock City’s employment policies and procedures. Serves as a positive example by always being in compliance with these policies.
- Coaches and counsels Starbucks’ partners as needed. Keeps Starbucks Manager informed of any partner issues.
- Supervises a staff of 5-15 partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form a group of managers, guests or the general public. Ability to read & analyze business correspondence. Ability to develop and write reports
- Barista and AST certification through Starbucks.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays as needed. Must be flexible to cover shifts as needed.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Required to regularly use hands and fingers. Must be able to lift/move up to 30 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly.
WE HAVE TWO (2) PART TIME POSITIONS
| Date Posted
March 30, 2018
| Date Closes
April 29, 2018
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| Start Date
| SOC Category
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job is related other jobs in these career categories