Sky Harbor Housekeeper
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
Responsible for working with the Sky Harbor Team to help maintain the overall cleanliness, sanitation, and excellent presentation of guest accommodations.
- Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s Mission, Cultures, and Values.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Fills cart with supplies and transports cart to assigned areas.
- Enters guest rooms following appropriate procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replaces guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replaces dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Makes beds and folds terry.
- Cleans and stocks bathrooms as well as cleaning of the other non-guest room areas.
- Removes trash, dirty linens, and service items.
- Checks that all appliances are present in the room and in good working order.
- Straightens desk items, furniture and appliances.
- Dusts, polishes, and removes marks from walls, furnishings and windows.
- Vacuums carpets and performs floor care duties in guest rooms.
- Launders linens and other items.
- Interacts with guests on property and by phone in order to assist with any questions they may have regarding the surrounding area and attractions.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
- Assists with reservations and check out process.
- Puts out breakfast when needed.
- Monitors groceries and supplies and makes shopping lists.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and a passion for organization, cleanliness, and excellent guest service.
- Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks independently.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public as well as read and analyze business correspondence.
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to stand, walk and use your hands above your head. Ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, including high and low temperatures and wet conditions.
| Date Posted
January 4, 2018
| Date Closes
February 3, 2018
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
37-2012.00 Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories