Warehouse Partner Part Time
See Rock City, Inc Lookout Mountain, GA
This position will be part of the Warehouse Team and will report directly to the Warehouse Team Leader. This position is a year round part-time and has a typical set schedule but could require changes during special events. The pay rate (hourly) will be based upon the experience and qualifications of the chosen applicant.
- Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s mission, culture, and values.
- Assists in unpacking, processing and labeling of Retail merchandise.
- Process stock lists and intra-stores of incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Bins and separate merchandise to be stored in the Warehouse.
- Answer phone in professional manner and take messages and/or orders as needed.
- Shipping data entry via UPS and USPS as needed.
- Maintains the inventory for all retail vending machines.
- Assist with building displays, fixtures, and display material/signage.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Able to model the values of the Culture of Excellence in interaction with guests and partners.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- Must possess a current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must have strong mathematical skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals using a calculator.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated to complete daily task with minimal supervision and multitask.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, and balance and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to regularly work in extreme temperatures (heat and cold).
| Date Posted
September 13, 2017
| Date Closes
October 13, 2017
1400 Patten Road
| Located In
Lookout Mountain, GA
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-5081.03 Stock Clerks - Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories