Clumpies Team Leader
See Rock City, Inc Chattanooga, TN
Responsible for leading the daily operations of Clumpies Ice Cream. Performs tasks including, but not limited to, inventory, coaching and counseling partners, portion control, and cash handling.
- Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Possesses an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Maintains Serve Safe Certification.
- Maintains High Mystery shop scores and coaches other partners to ensure they achieve high scores as well.
- Ensures health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
- Ensures all restaurant staff is properly trained in food safety and food preparation.
- Increases sales through effective customer service, product knowledge, and inventory control.
- Maintains ordering, invoicing and product transfer controls as needed.
- Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
- Trains partners to include knowledge of opening/closing procedures, proper cash handling and register usage.
- Oversees the daily supervision of partners.
- Addresses guest complaints when necessary.
- Supervises portion control to minimize loss.
- Ensures inventory rotation is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures all company policies are enforced.
- Addresses over/shorts in store.
- Ensures daily cash log is complete, makes deposits and maintains partner attendance log.
- Ensures all time and temperature controls are followed.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs cashier duties, serves guests and prepares food as needed.
- Assists in the production of ice cream as needed
- Supervises Partners, including Lead Partner(s).
- Assists in wholesale order fulfillment and invoicing as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Recipient of Serve Safe Certification.
- Ability to convey a professional image to guests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
- High school diploma and one to two years related experience in food service
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to supervise and manage up to 6 partners.
- Ability to stand, use hands, and walk; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
| Date Posted
September 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 7, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
49-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job is related other jobs in these career categories