AOI CONSTRUCT | FURNISH
Be a part of the solution; DIRTT is the future of interior construction! DIRTT (Doing it Right This Time) is a highly customizable prefabricated construction solution that integrates 3D design technology (ICE) with advanced manufacturing to create complete interior spaces which are built faster, cleaner and more sustainably. DIRTT affects all trades involved in an interior project and is truly changing the face of construction.
AOI is a DIRTT Distribution Partner and we have a unique opportunity for a Construction Project Manager with a minimum 5-10 years of General Contracting experience, interested in learning a new way to build. If you are compelled by leveraging innovation, technology, manufacturing and integration to "build-better", this is your chance. We're looking for a values-fit person who understands the building process fundamentals; we will teach the rest.
DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITEIS
- Develop an understanding of DIRTT that leads to an innovative and unique experience for every client, from initial education through to final walkthrough;
- Develop an understanding of the scope of work as it relates to the DIRTT solution (contingent trades), understand the scope details as developed in DIRTT specific design software (ICE), and how it integrates into the construction documents and assist in developing a critical path schedule;
- Ability to interpret Scope, Schedule and Subcontractor responsibility components of the Construction Contract Documents
- Create installation quotes based on solution developed by DIRTT Team;
- Ensure site measurements are accurate, to facilitate a precise scope of work;
- Review DIRTT drawings/Scope of Work to ensure accurate order and installation;
- Organize and submit orders in conjunction with DIRTT Designer;
- Understand and oversee the Project Administration process as it relates to the Project Team (Owner, Architect, Engineer, General Contractor, Subcontractors, etc.) Includes preparing and processing RFI’s, Submittals, Change Requests, etc.
- Participate in regular construction progress meetings and/or establish lines of communication with other project personnel including the general contractor, architect, and other/contingent subcontractors;
- Schedule completion of any punch list items;
- Understand local code requirements;
- Ensure DIRTT solutions are installed to our specifications and quality standards.
EDUCATION| WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Five to ten years of General Contracting experience preferred, or an in depth understanding of project sequencing (cradle to grave);
- A degree in construction management or engineering, or equivalent project management experience;
- Experience with industry specific software utilized for bidding, project management, and job-costing preferred (i.e. Procore, Timberline, MS Project, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A sense of urgency, able to execute tasks efficiently and professionally when multitasking and quick thinking are required;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, details and tight deadlines;
- A self-motivated problem solver and team player, with an appreciation of the design process;
- An aptitude with technology and willingness to learn;
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work closely with a multitude of industry stakeholders and internal teammates, to ensure an exceptional customer experience;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- High energy level
- Ability to think out of the box, and be intrigued by a better way to build.
AOI offers opportunities to grow, a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacations, health insurance with a portion of the premiums paid by the company, and other benefits.
For consideration, please respond via Careerlink, call, or mail a cover letter and qualifications to:
AOI - 8801 S 137th Cir - Omaha, NE 68138 - 402-896-5520