Omaha Public Schools Foundation Omaha, NE
The Omaha Public Schools Foundation has part-time positions available for Assistant Director in our Kids Club program for 2018-2019 school year.
- Supervising children in a before and after school setting
- Responsible for the safety and well being of children
- Knowing state regulations and site procedures
- Interacting with children, parents and staff
- Assisting with serving snacks, clean up and ordering food/milk
- Assist site director
- Assist director with paperwork
- Will work a split shift before and after school
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1500 hours of qualified experience with children ages 4-13
- CPR/First Aid required
- Must be able to pass a criminal back ground check
We offer competitive wages, pleasant surroundings, and an opportunity to work with enthusiastic children.
For consideration, please click on the "Apply" button and submit your resume.
| Date Posted
October 29, 2018
| Date Closes
November 28, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $11.00 - $12.00
20-25 hours per week; Split shift 7:00-9:00 a.m. and 3:45-6:00 p.m.
| Start Date
| SOC Category
39-9011.00 Childcare Workers
This job requires the following skills
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Specialist
- Preschool Administration
- Preschool Teacher
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Team Member
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
This job is related other jobs in these career categories