Omaha Schools Foundation Omaha, NE
The Omaha Schools Foundation has part-time positions available for Site Directors in our Kids Club program for 2017-2018 school year.
- Supervising children in a before and after school setting
- Being responsible for safety and well being of children
- Responsible for the distribution of invoices and the collection of funds
- Planning recreational activities
- Maintaining monthly reports-For example: attendance, payroll, order forms
- Supervising staff
- Interaction with school principal and key staff
- Communication with parents
- Will work a split shift before and after school
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 3000 hours of qualified experience with children ages 4-13
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Must meet the qualifications set forth by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Bilingual in Spanish is helpful but not required.
We offer competitive wages, pleasant surroundings, and an opportunity to work with enthusiastic children.
For consideration, please click on the "Apply" button and submit your resume.
| Date Posted
September 16, 2017
| Date Closes
October 16, 2017
Various locations in the Omaha area
| Located In
| Job Type
25-30 hours per week; Split Shift 6:30-9:00 a.m. and 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.
| SOC Category
39-9011.00 Childcare Workers
This job requires the following skills
- Elementary School Teacher
- Kindergarten Administration
- Kindergarten Teacher
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Specialist
- Preschool Administration
- Preschool Teacher
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Team Member
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
This job is related other jobs in these career categories