Accounts Receivable Manager
Corporate Finance · Blair, Nebraska
As the?Accounts Receivable Manager?at Anova, you will play a vital role within our Shared Services function, leveraging your skills and experience to make a valued impact and accelerate growth, taking ownership for the Billing & Accounts Receivable (A/R) function, and assisting the Director of Shared Services in process improvement and overall automation as we grow and scale the business.
Anova - a young, innovative, and fast-growing Industrial IoT Tech company - has a proven track record drawing on more than 30 years of industrial monitoring experience across several brands and a growing network of nearly 700,000 robust and reliable hardware, data acquisition, wireless communication, and advanced information technology services. We are the leading global provider of Industrial IIoT solutions to remotely monitor and manage industrial assets, enabling improvements in efficiency, safety, service, and profitability.
About the Role:
- Evolves and adjusts collections strategy across North American business units
- Assists in developing and updating processes and procedures around Billing & Collections
- Manages, develops, and supports a team of Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Billing specialists with diverse experience
- Develops weekly reporting to manage and monitor performance including collection activity and outstanding receivables
- Strategizes collections for outstanding balances
- Ensures the team is billing and collecting on a timely basis, following up and actioning as needed to continue to meet collection KPI’s
- Applies payments and assists in the reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assists in implementing processes and procedures for the cash application to make the processes more efficient
- Evaluates customer accounts and recommends/initiates appropriate courses of action based on payment history and activity
- Trains and mentors Accounts Receivable (A/R) team members
- Creates and applies credit memos timely
- Oversees invoicing for all business units
- Acts as the point of contact for internal teams, answering questions and taking action as needed to resolve any issues
- Pivots to take on expanded and evolved responsibilities, as well as special projects, based on business need
- 5+ years' experience in Collections, Billing, or Customer Service
- 3+ years' experience in People Management
- A dynamic and effective team player that is detail-oriented, demonstrates excellent organization and time-management skills, and has a hands-on, rollup the sleeves attitude to juggle multiple projects and workstreams - You collaborate for success
- Passion and enthusiasm for applying technology to solve new business challenges - You are innovative and stay focused on finding solution and resolution
- Confident and articulate communication style that is friendly, but assertive - You are skilled in providing and receiving both positive and constructive feedback
- Proficient with computer applications (Microsoft Office, Outlook, One Drive, Excel, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
Full-Time Employment & Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Health & Life Insurance Coverage + Eligibility Day 1
- 401(k) + Company Match & Immediate Full Vestment
- Performance-Based Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off & Paid Community Engagement Day
We strive for excellence and enjoy delighting our customers. We value integrity and getting it right, not being right. We mean what we say and deliver on our promises. We are blazing a trail and seek leaders to accelerate our journey. We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, and collaborate for success, you will love working here!
If this sounds like you, please apply to join the Anova family in connecting the industrial world – for better.
For more information about how Anova is transforming the Industrial IOT industry, visit us at?www.anova.com.