Reporting to the CFO, Anova is seeking a Director of Treasury to lead our global cash management, forecasting, and tax compliance activities. This role requires collaboration with a multitude of global stakeholders, both internal and external.
New Providence (NJ) & Blair (NE) are key locations. Candidates near both locations will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
With a proven track record drawing on more than 30 years of industrial monitoring experience across several brands and a growing network of nearly 700,000 cellular, satellite, and LPWAN devices, Anova is the leading provider of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions to remotely monitor and manage industrial assets and enable improvements in efficiency, safety, service, and profitability.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow forecasting
- Prepare / improve upon existing 13 Week Cash Forecasting model and process, and manage weekly inputs from relevant global finance team
- Develop and maintain long-term cash projections (e.g., quarterly and annual) to help drive business strategy and liquidity planning
- Establish consistent Working Capital metrics, reporting, and governance to drive NWC improvements across the business
- Manage global bank balances and execute daily financing decisions to maintain adequate liquidity in all regional operations
- Anticipates cash needs and makes recommendations to CFO / CEO and Board of Directors
- Identify and implement cash management processes and governance to achieve cost savings and NWC improvements
- Establish cash reporting cadence with executive leadership, including escalation process and recommendations to optimize cash management / spend controls
- Close coordination with AR team to accurately forecast cash collections
- Close coordination with AP team to manage outgoing cash payments
- Manage key Treasury relationships; liaise with banking partners, monitor service fees, manage global bank accounts, and address quality issues
- Develop and execute strategies to improve Treasury policies and procedures; implement necessary internal controls and governance across all global entities
- Evaluate and oversee of treasury management systems in coordination with Finance Shared Services and Global Controller, including treasury management systems, transaction processing, bank account reporting, payments and disbursements, corporate purchasing card programs, and other comprehensive cash management efforts
- Manage relationship of 3rd party tax support, and direct activities in a cost-effective manner; continuously identify / implement the most tax-efficient structure for our growing global organization
- 8+ years of relevant business experience
- 3+ years managing global Treasury & Tax activities
- Experience with multi-company, multi-currency operations
- Knowledge of both domestic and international tax regulations and statutory requirements
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with excellent use of logic
- Excellent program management skills to coordinate activities of a global team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate to executive leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related required / Master’s Degree preferred
Full-Time Employment & Comprehensive Benefits Package, including:
- Health & Life Insurance Coverage + Eligibility Day 1
- 401(k) + Company Match & Immediate Full Vestment
- Performance-Based Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off & Paid Community Engagement Day
We strive for excellence and enjoy delighting our customers. We value integrity and getting it right, not being right. We mean what we say and deliver on our promises. We are blazing a trail and seek leaders to accelerate our journey.
If this sounds like you, please apply to join the Anova family in connecting the industrial world – for better.
For more information about how Anova is transforming the Industrial IOT industry, visit us at www.anova.com