Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
Job Summary:Provides medical care to Boys Town National Research Hospital pediatric patients.
- Provides pediatric care to Boys Town National Research Hospital patients. This includes high quality assessment, diagnosis, and treatment plans for pediatric and adolescent patients.
- Serves as a member of multi-disciplinary medical and hospital committees as needed
- Participates in specialty specific continuing medical education
- Abides by all hospital policies, medical staff bylaws, and rules and regulations
- Acts in accordance with good citizenship and professional standards while contributing to the mission of Boys Town
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to demonstrate willingness to serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate concisely, both orally and in writing, with patients, families and staff, and collaborate with other members of the health care team to enhance care.
- Ability to make assessments and problem solve.
- Ability to keep complete and timely records of all events and results of patient encounters.
- Provides patient care and education according to the patient population served.
- Doctor of Medicine degree from an accredited medical school required
- Board Certification or eligibility in Pediatrics
- Ability to maintain certification status
- Must possess or be able to attain medical licensure in the State of Nebraska.
About Boys Town: Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: December 16, 2021