Boys Town Marketing department is searching for a dynamic individual who will guide the teams through end-to-end projects/campaigns. The Traffic Manager is responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline by ensuring marketing collateral and work from internal requests flows efficiently between creative/production team members and clients/client service team members. You will work with a variety of service lines and programs within Boys Town on various assigned marketing campaigns. This role will help make sure projects go smoothly and clients are satisfied with the end results and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Facilitate the marketing collateral and work requests from internal requests flows efficiently between creative/product team members and clients/client service team members.
- Meet with clients to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, and communicate any issues as needed.
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of assigned projects.
- Work with clients to onboard work requests and projects, ensuring that all needed information is captured for every project.
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities.
- Monitor projects and workloads daily, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly.
- Maintain job files.
- Serves as a role model in carrying out the Father Flanagans Boys Home mission.
- Directs all activities towards the fulfillment of the Boys Town mission
- Directs all actions to reflect the values and principles of Boys Town
- Establishes and maintains an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and ethical behavior
- Maintains regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- Supports other members of the management team and their work
- Other Duties: This job description incorporates the essential functions and duties required for this position. However, other duties may be required and assigned at times and as determined by a supervisor in order to meet the needs of the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General understanding of marketing projects, workflows, and processes.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with multiple teams and track multiple projects and processes.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization are essential.
- Proficiency with Excel and project management software, preferably Wrike.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSURES, AND LANGUAGE SKILLS:
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND EQUIPMENT USAGE:
Sedentary to light work: having to occasionally exert up to 20 pounds of force.
The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions, protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
Boys Town National Research Hospital