- Conducts benefits orientations for new hire employees.
- Assists in the administration of health and welfare benefits.
- Assists in the administration of retirement benefits.
- Updates enrollment and deduction information.
- Answers requests for information and questions by employees.
- Ensures Affordable Care Act (ACA) and ERISA Compliance.
- Assists in monitoring employee status changes.
- Assists in monitoring benefit beneficiary data, dependent information, and supporting documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, related field, or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of office training and experience, including creating and implementing health management programs and working with health and welfare programs, insurance, accounting, data processing, and employee benefits procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of benefits programs, procedures, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Knowledge of regulations regarding Flex, HIPAA and Retirement Plans.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to work with high level of confidentiality.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.