Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
Board Certified/Board Eligible , you will have the opportunity to practice medicine in an environment supportive of innovative approaches to patient care and continuous quality improvement. Our Same Day Pediatric Clinics are offered at four locations. They are not urgent care, but after-hours clinics with scheduled appointments open to all Metro-Omaha children.
- Doctor of Medicine degree from an accredited medical school required
- Board Certification in Pediatrics and medical licensure or eligibility in the State of Nebraska required
- Ability to qualify for medical school faculty appointment in Pediatrics and be able to qualify for hospital staff privileges at Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Ability to demonstrate willingness to serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, involving non-physicians, dealing with communicatively disabled children.
- Ability to apply research expertise as demonstrated by records or sustained work published in medical journals.
- Ability to communicate concisely, both orally and in writing, with patients, families and staff, and collaborate with other members of the health care team to enhance care.
- Ability to make assessments and problem solve.
- Ability to keep complete records of all events and results of encounters to patients.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online. Questions, in confidence, may be sent to:
Talent Acquisition Partner
September 16, 2020
Boys Town National Research Hospital