Business: Boys Town National Research Hospital
In a career as a Radiology Technologist, you join us in providing life-changing care to patients from across the region. In this role, you will operate radiographic equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body.
- Operates x-ray equipment, as assigned, for each exam in accordance with radiation safety guidelines.
- Positions and instructs patients for each anatomical view using appropriate immobilization, support and protective devices.
- Processes images in CR reader.
- Successfully send images to PACS and demonstrates knowledge of basic PACS software.
- Routes images and appropriate history electronically to the interpreting radiologist.
- Graduate of an AMA approved, accredited School of Radiologic Technology or Education in Radiologic Technology from an approved program of the U.S. Military,
- ARRT in Radiography and Nebraska licensure
- Minimum of two years experience as a radiology technologist preferred
- CPR certified.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Towns mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
Date Posted: October 21st, 2020
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus. This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
Boys Town National Research Hospital