Under general supervision of Central Services Supervisor, takes responsibility for reprocessing instruments and equipment used in the East & West operating suite, including care of delicate and specialty instrumentation: responsible for monitoring sterile supplies and autoclaves, inventory control as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
1) High School education or equivalent, required,
2) Minimum of two (2) years experience in instrument processing (decontamination and sterilization),
3) Currently holds a Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) certification through International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materials Management,
4) Good communication skills to communicated effectively with all levels of operating room staff, and
5) Must maintain all level of regulatory requirements and certifications.
Excellent benefit package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; a 401k retirement plan; paid vacation and sick leave.Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus. This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
|Date Closes||February 10, 2019|
|Address||14000 Hospital Road|
|Located In||Boys Town, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-2011.00 Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists|
|Address||555 N 30th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68131|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories