This position is ON CALL.
The professional registered nurse in the operating room, utilizes a systematic approach to nursing practice incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides continuing health care and education to individuals and families to help them achieve their optimal level of health.
1) A registered nurse who is a graduate of an accredited school with a current state license,
2) Minimum of two years of experience in an acute hospital setting, and pediatric experience, preferred,
3) Previous OR/PACU/pre- and post- surgery experience, preferred,
4) Must be CPR (BLS) certified,
5) ACLS & PALS certification within 6 months of employment, and
6) Prior working knowledge of using a personal computer and electronic medical records.
Boys Town National Research Hospital is a tobacco free campus. This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.
|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 16, 2018|
|Located In||Boys Town, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Address||555 N 30th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68131|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories