SAP Business System HR-OM Analyst
Job Description Summary:
This position is part of the Nebraska Business Information System team (NeBIS) working with team members to support the Human Resources (HR) and Organizational Management (OM) enterprise system functionality. This is a hands-on position leveraging business experience and technology to identify improvements for ERP business efficiencies, while providing HR-OM business community users direction for quality, accurate, and integrated data to meet institutional and governmental compliance standards.
Position Details: https://nebraska.edu/-/media/Projects/ITS/Docs/HR/Job%20Descriptions/2022_01_SAP_Business_System_HR_OM_Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three years of experience, including demonstrated HRIS experience and business experience in Human Resources.
• Proven experience in ERP business system transactions, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the business subject area.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) with demonstrated ability to compile data quickly and accurately (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables).
• Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Five (5) years of experience in ERP business system transactions, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Experience with SAP PA-OM (version ECC and S/4HANA)
• Business experience in Higher Ed or the Public Sector
• Proven experience of HR data management and creating custom ERP reports.
Equivalent combination of education, experience, that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.
The ideal candidate is an agile, self-starter comfortable with collaboration and distributed resources/project teams; an energetic, creative problem solver; a resilient learner who is able to identify opportunities, drive consensus and obtain a resolution; the ability to responsibly work through competing priorities; stay up-to date on industry best practices and the capabilities of ERP business system modules; identify risks and issues, and mitigation plans; and commitment to the ideals of a major public research university.
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Application review begins on February 10, 2022, and continues until the position is filled. Along with your application, attach a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
The NeBIS team offices and works from Lincoln, NE.
The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3984823
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. The University of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status. All positions opened at the University of Nebraska are subject to veterans’ preference.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
|Date Closes||April 7, 2023|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1051.00 Computer Systems Analysts|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories