This role is responsible for developing, integrating, debugging, testing, and implementing software and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems following security standards. In addition, this role is responsible to perform needs analysis, design, and support of University applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalency considered
- Three years of information systems experience; required
- Demonstrated information systems experience to include use of programming languages and systems common to the job domain; required
- Experience with object oriented programming languages -preferred
- Must have excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills with proven ability to initiate and facilitate team oriented involvement and discussions; required
- Must be flexible, collaborative, and innovative and able to function effectively in a rapidly evolving multi-priority environment -required
- Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills; required
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications: required
- Demonstrated project management experience; preferred
For more information and to apply, please visit https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/1362
This position has a minimum annual salary of $65,000 and is eligible for working remotely within the continental US. Please complete a standard application and attach a resume, cover letter and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers for three professional references. Please note: Sponsorship will not be offered for this position. If you should need assistance with your application, please call 402-472-3701.
University of Nebraska, UNCA