This is a position at the University of Nebraska working in Kearney, Nebraska.
Incumbent will be responsible for ensuring continuous availability of the University of Nebraska telecommunications services. Including the design, implementation, and management of telephony equipment, appliances, and management solutions. Coordinate installations, changes, and upgrades to services. Monitor, analyze, and ensure telephony performance, capacity, and uptime meet university service level agreements within a 24×7 operation. Troubleshoot complex problems, individually, with other members of the team, and with third-parties. Requires regular interaction with other networking, systems, and telecom professionals in the design and delivery of services; and with end-users to provide direct support.
- Two years post-secondary education; required
- One year experience with the configuration, design, installation and support of telecommunications services; required
- General knowledge of telephony, including VoIP, service design and support; required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; required
- Familiarity with Ethernet networking; preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems; preferred
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications solutions; preferred
- Experience with ACD and Contact Center concepts; preferred Experience with IT process automation; preferred
- CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice or CCIE Voice certification; preferred
This position has a minimum annual salary of $45,800 and will be located in Kearney, NE.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/1366
Please complete a standard application and attach a resume, cover letter and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers for three professional references. Please note: Sponsorship will not be offered for this position. If you should need assistance with your application, please call 402-472-3701.
University of Nebraska, UNCA