Incumbent will be responsible for ensuring continuous availability of the University of Nebraska servers, operating systems, and middleware. Including the design, implementation, and management of systems and associated management solutions. Monitor, analyze, and ensure system performance, capacity, and uptime meet university service level agreements within a 24×7 operation. Troubleshoot complex problems, individually, with other members of the team, and with third-parties. Requires regular interaction with other networking, systems, and telecom professionals in the design and delivery of services; and with end-users to provide direct support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field; equivalency considered
- Three years experience of Windows Server installation, configuration and troubleshooting; required
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory support; required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; required
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems; required
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Exchange or Office 365 environment; preferred
- Demonstrated experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting MSSQL; preferred
- Knowledge of Powershell scripting; preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with AWS or Azure; preferred
This position has a minimum annual salary of $60,000 and will be located in Lincoln or Omaha, NE. Please complete a standard application and attach a resume, cover letter and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers for three professional references. Please note: Sponsorship will not be offered for this position. If you should need assistance with your application, please call 402-472-3701.
The University of Nebraska is an equal opportunity educator and employer participating in E-Verify.
University of Nebraska, UNCA