This position is part of the Nebraska Business Information System team (NeBIS) working with team members to support Accounts Payable (AP), Materials Management (MM) and Finance (FI) enterprise system functionality.
Responsible for serving as a functionality expert and primary liaison between the campus business community and NeBIS technical and business teams driving resolution for system issues, master data analysis, supplier enablement, transactional processing, internal and external compliance and reporting.
• Bachelors and 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Materials Management, and/or Financials
• Proven experience in ERP business system transactions, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the business subject area.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) with demonstrated ability to compile data quickly and accurately (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables).
• Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience in SAP AP, FI and/or MM systems and reporting
• Higher Education and/or Government industry experience
• 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Materials Management, and/or Financials
An equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.
How to Apply
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://careers.nebraska.edu/postings/1324
Along with your application, please attach a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references.
If you need an accommodation in order to apply, please contact 402-472-3701.
University of Nebraska, UNCA