Currently looking for an Account Manager to play an integral role on an expanding sales team in Omaha, NE. The ideal Account Manager should be an experienced, sales professional with the ability to develop strong relationships with their customers.
AccuQuilt changes lives through quilting by providing unique and innovating solutions that make cutting fabric easy, fast, accurate and safe. We offer quilters, fabric crafters and retailers a premiere line of fabric cutters, dies, quilting patterns and other quilt and fabric cutting solutions that help quilters quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
• Own the relationship with customers in order to meet or exceed sales goals established.
• Work to expand a customer’s business in order for AccuQuilt to be a more meaningful part of the customer’s overall business demonstrated by driving additional sales and profits for the customer with a focus on sell thru, not sell in.
• Manage and coordinate all activities and communication with their customers.
• Coordinate with the Event Manager and the team to support ‘Events’ that their customers run during the year.
• Work with the Sales Coordinator, that supports the Sales team, to support your customer’s needs from order tracking, returns, and special requests.
• Be able to demonstrate and explain products; answer customer and prospective customer questions on our programs and products.
• Be comfortable making sales presentations in person as well as conduct presentations and demonstrations for consumers at store events.
• Be able to review sales reports and identify trends and business opportunities for their customers.
• Provide monthly and Quarterly sales reports to VP of Sales with appropriate action steps to achieve plans.
• Prepare annual sales budgets by account.
Requirements of the Account Manager
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking
• Excellent organization skills and experience with account management
• Ability to build relationships with retailers and present ideas / event concepts to drive additional revenue for them
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment and accomplish projects with little supervision
• Ability to work as part of a team with shared resources
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
• Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Some travel may be required
• Must thrive in a fast paced, team focused, collaborative environment in a rapidly growing company
Benefits of the Account Manager
• Casual Dress
• Employee Discounts
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Insurance
|Date Posted||September 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 27, 2017|
|Address||8843 S 137TH CIR|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Sales Commission|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||41-4012.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products|
|Address||8843 S 137th Circle|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68138|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position