Maple Crest Health Center, a part of American Baptist Homes of the Midwest is hiring for full-time and part-time Dietary Aides.
Full-time Dietary Aide position available:
- Dietary Aide; 11:30am-8:00pm-$4,000 Signing Bonus
Part-time positions available:
- Dietary Aide; 6am-2:30pm (Every Other F/S/SN) & $500 Signing Bonus
- Dietary Aide; 2-8pm or 4-8pm & $500 Bonus
- Dietary Aide- all shifts (Every Other Saturday/Sunday) & $500 Signing bonus
Why Should You Join Our Team
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Competitive Base Pay
- Full-time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident-first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Fun, activities and prizes during Nursing Home Week and other employer sponsored events throughout the year.
About Maple Crest Health Center
We Care! A lot! We are not just a place to work-we are a family of professionals, caregivers, and service staff coming together to create a loving community of trust, respect, and caring. Maple Crest Health Center has been proudly serving Omaha's Seniors in the Benson area for more than 70 years. We provide seniors with Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care with supportive healthcare services.
What We Need From You
As a Dietary Aide, you have the opportunity to interact with our seniors, make them smile, listen to their stories as you serve high quality meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may even take meal trays to their room. You will assist the cook in preparation of food, set-up and take down of dining area, wash dishes and general clean-up of the kitchen according to sanitation guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dietary Aide or food service experience preferred; nursing home, hospital experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, patience, emotional maturity to effectively communicate and interact with residents, families and co-workers.
An ABHM Community:
Maple Crest Health Center is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online Today for the Dietary Aide position!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.