Maple Crest Health Center, a part of American Baptist Homes of the Midwest is hiring for Certified Medication Aide / CMA (full-time shifts are available for 6am-2pm, 6am-6pm or 2pm-10pm.
Why Should You Join Our Team
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Scholarship Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Accident-first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Choose from Competitive Base Pay Plan with full benefits or High Base Pay Plan-$19 with Medical Insurance benefit only.
- Fun, activities and prizes during Nursing Home Week and other employer sponsored events throughout the year.
About Maple Crest Health Center
We Care! A lot! We are not just a place to work-we are a family of professionals and caregivers coming together to create a loving community of trust, respect, and caring. Maple Crest Health Center has been proudly serving Omaha's Seniors in the Benson area for more than 70 years. We provide seniors with Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation and Memory Care with supportive healthcare services.
What We Need From You
As a Certified Medication Aide/ CMA, you'll administer medications as directed by prescribing physicians and in accordance with State and company policy. Must be able to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A to residents as needed. You feel great knowing you do meaningful work helping residents and their families!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current Medication Aide license, / CMA (40 hour) in the State of Nebraska/Nebraska Registry required. Current Certified Nursing Assistant license in the State of Nebraska/Nebraska Registry required.
- Long Term Care experience is a plus, but not required;
- Certified Medication Aide / CMA experience preferred; Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A experience required
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, patience, emotional maturity to effectively communicate and interact with residents, families and co-workers.
An ABHM Community:
Maple Crest Health Center is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Online Today for the Certified Medication Aide / CMA position!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.