Do you have experience in shipping and ready to join an amazing company?! Apply with us today!!!
American Laboratories is seeking an organized, qualified Shipping Coordinator to add to our team!
American Laboratories was founded in 1967, based on the knowledge of manufacturing enzymes, proteins and flavors to various industries. Today, American Laboratories employs over 100 people, offers an extensive listing of over 300 products to the Food Processing, Animal Health and Nutritional industries in the United States and 45 countries around the world. Through high quality products and customer service, American Laboratories has become an industry-recognized supplier for the products it manufactures.
American Laboratories offers competitive pay, an extensive benefits package and a fun, driven culture. We're like family here!
Responsible for shipping and receiving tasks at ALI.
- Responsible for coordinating and handling of shipping at the Building 36 location.
- Interactions with local and national shipping agencies, Administration and Sales personnel, Production, Packaging and Shipping department personnel, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Safety personnel.
- Duties include: (At the 5036 S. 33rd Street location – “Shipping”) directly involved with the coordinating and handling of shipments of finished goods, raw materials, supply items, components, etc.
- Ensure continuous improvements, cGMP’s (Current Good Manufacturing practices) and Safety regulations along with following all other directions as given.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
Work Experience Requirements:
- Good communication, organization and attention to detail skills.
- Experience with Production/Manufacturing processes, preferred.
- Experience with computer programs (Microsoft & others)
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required