Do you have experience with facilities and production/manufacturing maintenance and want to join a team of supportive/dedicated workers?! American Laboratories has the support, benefits, career and growth you are looking for!!!
American Laboratories is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to add to our team!
American Laboratories was founded in 1967, based on the knowledge of manufacturing enzymes, proteins and flavors to various industries. Today, American Laboratories employs over 100 people, offers an extensive listing of over 300 products to the Food Processing, Animal Health and Nutritional industries in the United States and 45 countries around the world. Through high quality products and customer service, American Laboratories has become an industry-recognized supplier for the products it manufactures.
American Laboratories offers competitive wages, an extensive benefits package (free medical!), paid vacation & holidays, 401k and a fun, driven culture. Check out our full benefits on our website!
Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of our facility.
- Maintain all of American Laboratories production equipment, and facility equipment (boilers, HVAC systems, Water systems, etc.)
- Ensuring that Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) are followed
- Completing Preventative Maintenance (PM) tasks
- Ensuring that Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Safety regulations are followed
- Fire alarm/Sprinkler System Monitoring and Testing
- Fire Extinguisher/Emergency Light Inspection
- As the workload demand changes for the department, additional responsibilities may be required
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Production/Manufacturing processes and Equipment, preferred
- Experience with one or more: HVAC, Refrigeration, Boilers, Electricity, Plumbing, Structures
- Knowledge of US-FDA Q7A and cGMP requirements, preferred