American Laboratories is looking to hire an experienced Production Operator.
American Laboratories offers competitive pay, an extensive benefits package, paid holidays & vacation, 401k and a fun, driven culture. See our complete benefits package on our website!
Hours will be M-F 6am-4pm and occasional 1/2 shift on Saturdays.
The responsibilities of the production employee may include: ·
• Working in the manufacturing facility or production group assigned by supervision or management.
• Shipping, receiving or transferring of products, materials or components to be used, stored or sold by American Laboratories Inc.
• Assembly, operation and cleaning of process equipment which may include: granulators, delumpers, Fitzmills, ball mills, sifters, blenders and any other equipment used in manufacturing processes.
• Operation of test equipment such as pH meters.
• Maintaining of work areas in neat and orderly fashion.
• Maintaining equipment (minor repairs).
• Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Assist Plant Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Production Staff and Quality Assurance in troubleshooting and determining root cause of process deviations.
• Assist Technical Services on process improvement and product development projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Follow Safety SOPs and provide recommendations to the Safety Committee when appropriate.
• Request repairs to equipment to supervisors and/or maintenance as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor or management.
• Physical requirements may include: working with enzyme products; occasionally rolling or moving drums weighing from 50 – 350 lbs, and lifting drums weighing up to 120 lbs; using material handling equipment such as barrel carts, dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts; bending, twisting and lifting material out of drums and boxes; working with and handling Hazardous
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
-May have little experience working within American Laboratories Inc., or other cGMP facilities and will learn the production processes, equipment and documentation procedures on the job.
- Learning is typically working with experienced technicians and/or production supervisors.
-GMP experience preferred. - Understanding and ability to perform basic math. - Read and understand written instructions. Write legibly.
- High School Diploma preferred, or the ability to competently perform processing procedure
American Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour