American Laboratories is seeking a qualified Director of Production to add to our team!
American Laboratories was founded in 1967, based on the knowledge of manufacturing enzymes, proteins and flavors to various industries. Today, American Laboratories employs over 100 people, offers an extensive listing of over 300 products to the Food Processing, Animal Health and Nutritional industries in the United States and 45 countries around the world. Through high quality products and customer service, American Laboratories has become an industry-recognized supplier for the products it manufactures.
American Laboratories offers competitive pay, an extensive benefits package and a fun, driven culture.
Responsible for ALI's Production Department.
- Oversee all manufacturing/production operations, including: scheduling, training, hiring/disciplinary action, shipping/receiving, planning, equipment, inventory (raw materials and finished goods).
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and MI (Manufacturing Instructions) implementation, updates and approvals.
- Deviation and CAPA (corrective action/preventative action) implementation.
- Ensure continuous improvements, cGMP's (current Good Manufacturing Practice) and Safety regulations are followed.
- Engagement with the training of all production personnel.
- Daily interactions with production personnel
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Production
Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Production/Manufacturing processes
- Experience with US-FDA Q7, USDA and cGMP requirements
- Experience with computer programs (Microsoft & others)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required