Production Operator (Dry Side)
American Laboratories Omaha, NE
The responsibilities of the DRY area production employee may include:
- Working in the manufacturing facility or production group assigned by supervision or management.
- Shipping, receiving or transferring of products, materials or components to be used, stored or sold by American Laboratories.
- Assembly, operation and cleaning of process equipment which may include: granulators, delumpers, Fitzmills, ball mills, sifters,blenders and any other equipment used in manufacturing processes.
- Operation of test equipment such as pH meters.
- Maintaining of work areas in neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintaining equipment (minor repairs).
- Follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Assist Plant Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Production Staff and Quality Assurance in troubleshooting and determining root cause of process deviations.
- Assist Technical Services on process improvement and product development projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow Safety SOPs and provide recommendations to the Safety Committee when appropriate.
- Request repairs to equipment to supervisors and/or maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor or management.
- Physical requirements may include: working with enzyme products; occasionally rolling or moving drums weighing from 50 – 350 lbs, and lifting drums weighing up to 120 lbs; using material handling equipment such as barrel carts, dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts; bending, twisting and lifting material out of drums and boxes; working with and handling Hazardous Chemicals.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- May have little experience working within American Laboratories or other cGMP facilities and will learn the production processes,
- equipment and documentation procedures on the job. Learning is typically working with experienced technicians and/or production supervisors.
- Understanding and ability to perform basic math.
- Read and understand written instructions. Write legibly.
- High School Diploma preferred, or the ability to competently perform processing procedure
| Date Posted
August 15, 2019
| Date Closes
September 14, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
51-9199.00 Production Workers, All Other
This job requires the following skills
- Manufacturing - Worker
- Production Technician
This job is related other jobs in these career categories