American Laboratories, Inc Omaha, NE
- Responsible for following all safety procedures put into place by American Laboratories Inc. and all additional safety requirements of the laboratory.
- Responsible for performing all testing and recording all results according to American Laboratories Inc.’s written Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for properly recording/performing, daily/weekly/monthly/yearly calibrations and/or verifications/maintenance on equipment/solutions/tools used in the laboratory.
- Identify out of specification results, report the result to the supervisor, and complete the required documentation for an out of specification result.
- Follow all GMP’s established by American Laboratories and maintain a clean work environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a friendly, respectful, and cooperative work environment.
- Correctly verify calculations and enter test results into the computer system for all in-process samples and finished product when required.
- Responsible for properly logging in test samples and correctly entering the test schedule into the laboratory book for each sample.
- Responsible for notifying management of any possible improvements, safety concerns, or other helpful positive feedback that would prove beneficial to the company.
- Follow all rules and regulations of the American Laboratories Inc. Employee Handbook.
- Any additional duties and/or responsibilities that ALI deems necessary in the future.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
? Ability to use general chemistry techniques and an acuteness to learn and retain information?? Strong computer skills, use of MS Office and web based management system.
? Experience in chemistry laboratory in Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation (preferred but not required)
? B.S in Chemistry or related field preferred –or-
? Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field and/or 3 years of laboratory experience
| Date Posted
May 4, 2018
| Date Closes
June 3, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
45+ hours per week
| SOC Category
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Bonus Plan
This job is related other jobs in these career categories