- Omaha, NE
- Full Time
- Student (College)
BBHS is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will play a significant role on the management team with a large focus on maintaining the billing process. You will represent the company with strong interpersonal skills to ensure that clients and staff receive the best experience with the company. You will use strong attention to detail and the ability to meet regular deadlines to ensure billing compliance.
- Answer phone calls and take messages or direct calls to the correct department
- Resolution of employee/customer complaints regarding billing and visit discrepancies.
- Process weekly employee billing packets, ensuring accuracy, and entering billing numbers into spreadsheets
- Monitor outstanding documentation and carry out collection activities according to specific deadlines.
- Assist HR in calling applicants and scheduling interviews, maintaining an organized HR schedule
- Assist in scheduling and confirming intakes
- Complete weekly cleaning duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Bachelors degree in business-related field preferred
- 2 years of experience in an office environment preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proficiency in basic math skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regular deadlines
- Skill in conflict de-escalation and dealing with difficult personalities
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the organization’s changing needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm, with one hour lunch break
Starting Pay Range: $16- $18 per hour
- Health Insurance is available through independent Insurance Brokerage via individualized policies.
- Dental Insurance
Founded in 1999, Beneficial Behavioral Health Services (BBHS) is a multifaceted behavioral health services agency. The goal of our services is to reconnect and assist families that have been separated by CPS or the State of Nebraska, by providing support through supervised visitations and family support services. Strengthening families and helping them through the healing process is at the core of our business and continues to be the driving force behind every decision our staff makes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Beneficial Behavioral Health Services