We are looking for enthusiastic employees who want to make a difference in the lives of children and families.
Supervised Visitation is defined as supervised and monitored visits between parents and their children that are long enough to promote parent-child attachment. The safety and best interests of the children involved are the primary considerations. Supervised Visitation workers engage, teach, and role model nurturing parenting practices during the supervision of Parenting Time.
Full-time and Part-time positions needed.
Starting Salary Range: $12 - $13.50 / hr
- Supervise visits between a child/youth and parent, which requires a line of sight supervision and proximity to hear the interactions of the visit by a trained staff who will intervene if child safety is compromised.
- Transport child/youth with a personal vehicle to and from visits with the parent.
- Take notes to submit for documentation per Employer's structured approach and requirements.
Evenings and at least 8 hours on the weekends are required for the job as this is when most families can be together to reunite.
Who are we looking for?
- College Students
- Reliable full-time or part-time professionals
- An enthusiastic person wanting to help children and families
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Two years of child-related education/work
- Strong writing skills and computer skills
- Demonstrates understanding and empathy for others
- Pass background checks (Sexual Offenders Register, DHHS Central Registers for Adult Protective Services/Child Abuse and Neglect, and all Criminal Background Checks.)
- Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout employment
- Current and valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Maintain and provide copies of current Auto Insurance
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Specific knowledge in safety, normal family function, neglect, abuse or exploitation of children
- Additional compensation for bilingual skills (Spanish speaking).
Mission Statement "Building Happier Lives Through Behavioral Health"
Equal Opportunity Employer