We are presently adding to our teams. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated group of professionals who work in-home with children, youth and parents.Must be dedicated, passionate, have a clear criminal history, excellent driving record and a genuine desire to make a difference in the life of a family. With a strong focus on community, we build on strengths and work together to achieve our goals.
Additional compensation for bilingual skills (Spanish speaking). Evenings and one weekend day hours are required.
Trainingfor new hires are offered weekly during daytime office hours. Evenings and weekends are required for the job as this is when most families are able to be together to reunite.
Parenting Time/Visitation Specialist
- Supervises visits between a child / youth and parent which require line of site supervision and in proximity to hear the interactions of the visit by a trained staff who will intervene if child safety is compromised.
- Transports children between their placements with their own vehicle (to include foster parents, placement facilities, schools and day cares when applicable)
- Required to take notes to submit for documentation after your session is complete.
- Requires evenings and weekend work as this is when families can be together.(at least one weekend day per week)
Who we are looking for?
- College Students
- Full-time or part-time professionals
- Enthusiastic person wanting to help children and families
Skills/Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Requires a High School degree or GED
- At least 2 years of child related education/work and or driving experience
- Strong writing skills and computer skills
- Demonstrates understanding and empathy for others
- Attention to detail is a must
- Pass a background check (Sexual Offenders Register, DHHS Central Registers for Adult Protective Services/Child Abuse and Neglect, and all Criminal Background Checks.)
- Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout employment
- Current and valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Maintain and provide copies of current Auto Insurance
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Spanish Speaking a Plus
- Specific knowledge in safety, normal family function, neglect, abuse or exploitation of children
Mission Statement "Building Happier Lives Through Behavioral Health"
Equal Opportunity Employer