Civil Engineering Internship (Omaha, NE)
E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (“E&A”) is an engineering, planning, environmental and field services firm with offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE. We are a family-oriented company with strong values and talented staff. Our environment allows people to grow and encourages diversity and innovation. Engineering Answers is who we are – and what we do.
We are seeking two Civil Engineering Interns within the Civil Engineering Department in our Omaha office for our 2022 Summer Internship Program. Our civil teams focus on residential and commercial development, water resources and roadway design.
The ideal Intern candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Gain exposure to the day-to-day workings of the Civil Engineering Department
- Receive hands-on learning experience through civil engineering project work, job shadowing and interaction with leadership
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelors program for Civil Engineering
- Sophomore year required work completed in May 2022
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- General understanding of engineering plans and documents
- Ability to effectively work independently or with a team
- Junior year required coursework completed in May 2022
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Demonstrated experience in the engineering industry or related experience
E&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetics, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
E & A Consulting Group, Inc.